Our mission at Prime Surgical Suites in Granite Falls, North Carolina is to provide you cost effective, and state-of-the-art surgical care. From the initial consultation to surgery and your at-home recovery, our systems have been tailored to provide you a personalized, premium experience.
For more information on how you can undergo your outpatient surgery at Prime Surgical Suites simply fill out the form on our contact page or call us at 828-394-6702.
The Prime Surgical Team
Our dynamic group of expert physicians represent an elite group of nine orthopedic surgeons, specially selected for their expertise and patient-centric focus. They lead the way by utilizing advanced techniques, an enlightened approach to affordable treatment and care, as well as creating a profoundly personal connection to each and every patient.
The surgical team's deep knowledge and surgical experience helps patients to get back on their feet as soon as possible.
Orthopedic surgeons are devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Some of the surgeons at Prime are generalists, while others specialize in certain areas of the body, such as:
- Foot & Ankle – In addition to complex reconstructive surgical procedures, we also deliver comprehensive bunion, hammertoe, and other forefoot related care.
- Knee – We use Navio Robotic Surgical Systems to perform partial and complete knee replacements, that focus on optimizing a patient's range of motion, recovery time, and pain relief.
- Hip – The surgeons at Prime perform total hip replacement surgery for those seeking relief from poor hip function.
- Elbow – Elbow injuries are a common ailment amongst those who are active or perform repetitive tasks that wear on the joint. We specialize in providing solutions that are designed to help improve elbow mobility while reducing achiness and pain.
- Shoulder – Two of the most common ailments that affect the shoulder are fractures and arthritis. While rest and rehabilitation can help resolve some shoulder related issues, for those with severe injuries or younger patients who are at higher risk reinjuring themselves, we may recommend surgery.
- Spine – Spinal surgery is a last resort if other, more conservative forms of rehabilitative measures have failed. We offer a number of spinal operations that are now performed as outpatient surgery.
Don’t Wait, Meet With A Prime Orthopedic Surgeon!
Finding the right orthopedic surgeon, and the right surgical facility, is the first and foremost important step on a patient’s journey to renewed health. Luckily at Prime, our surgeons are among the region’s best, and are easy to reach and connect with for an initial consultation. For more information on our surgeons, facility, or consultation process contact us here or call us at 828-394-6702.
All surgical procedures at Prime Surgical Suites are outpatient surgeries. In addition to faster recovery times, this process also allows patients to go home once their procedure is over. A shortened hospital visit and no overnight stays can dramatically lower patient costs.
Already scheduled with us? Congratulations on your first steps toward recovery! We’ve created this checklist to help you prepare for surgery, so you feel extra prepared.
We Are Prime.
Located in Granite Falls, North Carolina, we pride ourselves on creating an environment that strives to achieve the highest tier of patient safety and comfort. Utilizing the latest surgical tools in combination with the innovative design of our facility and our world-class surgeons, we create an atmosphere that promotes a personalized experience, focused on excellent care and trust.
For patients looking to book an appointment or connect with one of our orthopedic specialists, contact us at Prime Surgical Suites, or call us at (828) 394-6702 today.
At Prime Surgical Suites, we provide state-of-the-art, cost-effective musculoskeletal surgical care in a convenient and comfortable outpatient setting for patients of all ages. Located in RiverCrest Medical Park, we are the region's first outpatient center focused exclusively on orthopedics. Our physician-led center will help restore your active lifestyle and well-being with compassion and orthopedic excellence.